Home Forums Tennis Racquets Forum Wilson Blade 98 18 x 20

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rita Sprenkle 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Rita Sprenkle

I used to love this racquet. I play 4-5 days a week. But while I used the former version of it, I had constant elbow issues. When this version came out the vibration was especially troublesome for my elbow. A friend let me try her BLX and almost immediately my elbow improved. So I disagree that the larger heads do not help. I have since suggested it to a few of my friends – problem solved! I gave up some feel and power but I can still play tennis and lift things with my right arm – and there is a lot to be said for that!!

Thomas Tennis
    Keymaster

Click here to see tennisexpress reviews
    [See the full post at: Wilson Blade 98 18 x 20]

• Author

Rita Sprenkle

I used to love this racquet. I play 4-5 days a week. But while I used the former version of it, I had constant elbow issues. When this version came out the vibration was especially troublesome for my elbow. A friend let me try her BLX and almost immediately my elbow improved. So I disagree that the larger heads do not help. I have since suggested it to a few of my friends – problem solved! I gave up some feel and power but I can still play tennis and lift things with my right arm – and there is a lot to be said for that!!

Thomas Tennis
    Keymaster

Click here to see tennisexpress reviews
    [See the full post at: Wilson Blade 98 18 x 20]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.