Home Forums Tennis Racquets Forum Babolat Aeropro Drive GT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Marco

Totally agree.

Rodrigo Ferraz

I’m a long time user of Babolat’s AeroPro Drive: started with that all-black model around 2005-2006, then went to the Cortex model (which i still consider an amazing racquet) and last year (2013) i decided to upgrade to the latest GT model. I never had any kind of arm problems such as TE or tendinitis, but it was only 1-2 months of playing with the GT modem and I started feel an acute pain on the ulnar side of my wrist. This came to be diagnosed as tendinitis of the extensor carpi ulnaris tendon. It’s a great racquet but incredibly stiff. I’m now playing with a Prince EXO3 Tour 100 16×18 and the pain is decreasing on a weekly basis.

Pete P

I’m a 30 year player, 4.0-4.5 level, who never had one bout of TE until buying this racket. After using it 4 times, the pain was unrelenting Wish I’d have discovered this site before buying the racket.

Thomas Tennis
    Keymaster

Click here to see tennisexpress reviews
    [See the full post at: Babolat Aeropro Drive GT]

• Author

Marco

Totally agree.

Rodrigo Ferraz

I’m a long time user of Babolat’s AeroPro Drive: started with that all-black model around 2005-2006, then went to the Cortex model (which i still consider an amazing racquet) and last year (2013) i decided to upgrade to the latest GT model. I never had any kind of arm problems such as TE or tendinitis, but it was only 1-2 months of playing with the GT modem and I started feel an acute pain on the ulnar side of my wrist. This came to be diagnosed as tendinitis of the extensor carpi ulnaris tendon. It’s a great racquet but incredibly stiff. I’m now playing with a Prince EXO3 Tour 100 16×18 and the pain is decreasing on a weekly basis.

Pete P

I’m a 30 year player, 4.0-4.5 level, who never had one bout of TE until buying this racket. After using it 4 times, the pain was unrelenting Wish I’d have discovered this site before buying the racket.

Thomas Tennis
    Keymaster

Click here to see tennisexpress reviews
    [See the full post at: Babolat Aeropro Drive GT]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.