Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shula
    Shula
    Participant

Hi Tom:
    Thank you for your response. The Yonex vcore 97 310g that I have been demoing is actually 10.9. My other vcore 97 was 11.6ozs. I am very torn between the Ai 98 and the lighter vcore 97.
    Thanks again for your next response.
    Shula

Profile photo of Shula
    Shula
    Participant

Hi Thomas:
    I have been playing with the Yonex pro tour 97, 330g. I am try I got to move to a lighter racket. I had tennis elbow many years ago, was told that a heavier racket would be better for me. I have tried the following demos:
    Yonex Ai 98, and the lighter, 310g Yonex pro tour 97. I liked both rackets. I also tried the new Technifibre flight, 300g.

What are your thoughts? Should I switch to the 98, or stay with the lighter version of th 97. How does the Technifibre compare?

Thanks
    Shula

• Author
    Profile photo of Shula
    Shula
    Participant

Hi Tom:
    Thank you for your response. The Yonex vcore 97 310g that I have been demoing is actually 10.9. My other vcore 97 was 11.6ozs. I am very torn between the Ai 98 and the lighter vcore 97.
    Thanks again for your next response.
    Shula

Profile photo of Shula
    Shula
    Participant

Hi Thomas:
    I have been playing with the Yonex pro tour 97, 330g. I am try I got to move to a lighter racket. I had tennis elbow many years ago, was told that a heavier racket would be better for me. I have tried the following demos:
    Yonex Ai 98, and the lighter, 310g Yonex pro tour 97. I liked both rackets. I also tried the new Technifibre flight, 300g.

What are your thoughts? Should I switch to the 98, or stay with the lighter version of th 97. How does the Technifibre compare?

Thanks
    Shula

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)