Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of georgem
    georgem
    Participant

Appreciate your blog here very much. Thank you for the helpful information.

I have a babolat pure control tour. The racket stiffness is 63. Can you give me your opinion of this racquet? Also, what about vibration dampners…….would a really good one also help?

Thanks again!

Profile photo of georgem
    georgem
    Participant

Thanks Tom for your comments on the Babolat Pure Control Tour. What you found is exactly what I found….there isn’t any consistency on the flex rating. I found several different ratings which I find rather bizarre. I may have the guys at PGA store measure it. They said they would when I was last in there and I’ll let you know.

Oh, does a good vibration dampner help? I bought a $7 high quality vibration dampner and I’m hoping that will help reduce the vibration and shock to my elbow. Any opinion on vibration dampners? Thanks!

• Author
    Profile photo of georgem
    georgem
    Participant

Appreciate your blog here very much. Thank you for the helpful information.

I have a babolat pure control tour. The racket stiffness is 63. Can you give me your opinion of this racquet? Also, what about vibration dampners…….would a really good one also help?

Thanks again!

Profile photo of georgem
    georgem
    Participant

Thanks Tom for your comments on the Babolat Pure Control Tour. What you found is exactly what I found….there isn’t any consistency on the flex rating. I found several different ratings which I find rather bizarre. I may have the guys at PGA store measure it. They said they would when I was last in there and I’ll let you know.

Oh, does a good vibration dampner help? I bought a $7 high quality vibration dampner and I’m hoping that will help reduce the vibration and shock to my elbow. Any opinion on vibration dampners? Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)